5th Grade Math TEKS Task Cards
Writing questions that match the 5th Grade Math TEKS and the rigor of the STAAR test can be time consuming! Get the Personal Financial Literacy set for free. Read more below!
You can download 400 ready-to-use task cards that are 100% TEKS aligned for your fifth grade math classroom. Here is what you need to know about this comprehensive task card set:
- 20 task card sets that cover EVERY assessed TEKS are included
- Each sets includes a full answer key and student recording page
- Each set comes in an easy print PDF and an EDITABLE PowerPoint file
- All questions were created with careful research of the TEKS, Released STAAR tests, and TEKS Supporting Information.
- Each set includes questions in the style of the NEW STAAR ITEM TYPES
Subscribe to receive the Personal Financial Literacy TEKS task cards for free!
Use the task cards to create your own 5th grade math TEKS based math centers, review activity, or even to create assessments for your students.
Do you need more information?
Each task card is completely original! These are not just reworded released questions–each one was created to provide a novel experience for your students.
Get all 400 task cards or purchase individually
- Decimal Place Value
- Adding and Subtracting Whole Numbers and Decimals
- Multiplying Whole Numbers and Decimals
- Dividing Whole Numbers and Decimals (decimals only in dividend)
- Adding & Subtracting Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Multiplying Fractions and Whole Numbers with Models
- Dividing Unit Fractions
- Prime and Composite Numbers
- Multi-Step Problem Solving
- Algebraic Patterns
- Order of Operations
- Perimeter, Area, and Volume
- Finding Volume
- Graphing in Q1
- Classifying 2-D Figures
- Measurement Conversions
- Representing Data
- Problem Solving with Data
- Personal Financial Literacy (Subscribe below to get this set for free!)